Noah’s Wish Comprehensive Services and Programs
Noah’s Wish was founded to fill a special need – to focus solely on “Animal Disaster Relief”.
- Noah’s Wish follows ICS protocols.
- We have the ability to establish, manage, and maintain emergency animal shelters.
- We have trained and experienced volunteers located throughout the United States ready to respond.
- Proven track record of successful shelter management.
- Providing the highest standard of care for animals during a disaster.
- Immediate shelter for displaced animals.
- Proven and effective procedures for keeping track of animals in our shelters.
- Short and long-term foster placement.
- Dedicated to educating the public, animals organizations, and emergency management agencies at all levels in disaster preparedness for animals.
Volunteer Training Program:
- Proven training programs to prepare volunteers and communities to effectively respond to disasters.
- Establish working relationships with governmental agencies and other organizations to manage animal rescue and recovery efforts in a disaster.
- Formal Memorandum of Understanding, which outlines the services Noah’s Wish provides during disasters.
- To learn more about partnering with Noah’s Wish, please download our information packet: Noah’s Wish Partnership Information (PDF) » or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noah’s Wish is proud to be a member of :
Noah’s Wish is a member of the following state Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD):
ENLA – Southern California, NorCal – Northern California, Connecticut, Illinois, Montana